We invite you to submit your work to the 3rd International Conference on Environmental Design (ICED2020), 22-23 October 2022, Athens, Greece (https://iced.eap.gr)
Please submit your contribution before 27 May 2022. ICED2022 will take place in a Hybrid mode, with Onsite and Online Conference participations (depending on the sanitary conditions).
The conference will combine the most recent scientific developments in Environmental Design (Sustainability / Pollution / Energy / Cities-Buildings / Transportation / Erosion / Climate Change / Policy / Social Acceptance / Health Impacts). It will provide a unique opportunity for experts to interact and to apply their knowledge and latest research findings to the design and developments of environmental processes.
· Deadline for the submissions of 1 page abstract:
· Notification of abstracts acceptance:
· Deadline for the submission of full papers (5-8 pages) or 1 page poster:
· Deadline for the submission of revised full papers or posters:
· Notification of papers or posters acceptance:
· Deadline for registrations:
· Deadline for registrations:
· The congress will discuss the recent progress in the areas of:
- Pollution – Pollution Control (outdoor and indoor air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, noise and light pollution)
- Analysis of Pollutants
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Circular Economy
- Energy Sustainability, Environmental Impacts of Energy (RES/Fossil Fuels/Nuclear)
- Sustainable Mobility, Impacts of Transportation on the Environment
- Environmental Design of Buildings and Cities
- Erosion, Protection of Specific Zones (Coastal Zone, Mountains,…), Geotechnical Projects
- Climate Change, Meteorology, Mitigation of Greenhouse Gas, Adaptation and Impacts of Climate Change
- Effects of Pollution, Climate Change and Environmental Parameters on Human Health and Ecosystems
- Economic, Historical, Legal, Social and Political Issues of Energy and Environment, Political Ecology
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Policy
- Social Acceptance of Environmental Problems
- Theoretical Design Issues / Impacts of Environmental Design
The Conference Proceedings will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, which is Scopus-indexed.
WELCOME TO ATHENS
Athens, is a unique city combing History with Modernism, Culture with Everyday Life, Sea with Mountain, Mediterranean with Ethnic food, Day with Night Life, Shopping with Strolling, Sports with Leisure, and many more.
We are looking forward to receive your abstract. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us
The Organizing Committee
Se solicită evaluatori in cadrul Programului National pentru Reducerea Abandonului Scolar (PNRAS) adresat unităților de învățământ cu nivel gimnazial.
Termenul de inscriere in platforma destinata evaluatorilor este 15 martie 2022, ora 17.00
Studenții care nu au și doresc cazare pentru perioada următoare cu ore în format fizic, trebuie să completeze următorul formular ce reprezintă cererea de cazare, până pe data de 14.03.2022.
Mai multe detalii despre desfășurarea activităților didactice în perioada următoare: